Projects and Impact
The Shared Services Center has implemented multiple technology solutions to decrease processing time, increase sustainability, and provide a better user experience.
The following projects have been completed by the SSC:
- Automated Employment Actions — 2015
- PioneerTime — January, 2016
- Pioneer Travel & Expense — October, 2018
- SSC Knowledge Base — March, 2019
- PioneerJobs — April, 2019
Pioneer Procure-To-Pay (On Hold)
Pioneer Procure-to-Pay is a fully integrated buying and paying solution for the University. In Procure-to-Pay, users can login to a Pioneer marketplace, create a requisition for goods and services that are already on contract with DU (or for other goods and services), search for vendors, and submit contracts. Vendors can also submit their invoices for payment.
- Increase speed and efficiency for those needing to procure goods and services
- Improve policy compliance
- Increase visibility into DU's spend in order to create value around frequently purchased items