Skip navigation

Shared Services Center

HR Forms

Payment Services

Tax Exempt Status

The University of Denver is a tax exempt organization.  Tax Exemption documents can be found in the Shared Services One Stop Answer Shop.

The Standard Colorado Affidavit of Exempt Sale and the CO State Sales Tax Exemption Form should be presented when requesting exemption from Colorado state sales or use tax.

The City of Denver Tax Exemption Form should be presented for exemption from Denver sales, use, or lodger's tax.  For hotels, motels, and restaurants in this category, the Lodger Tax Exemption Form may also be requested.

The Multi-Jurisdiction Certificate should be presented if establishing tax exempt status with a company.

Please keep in mind that these guidelines may vary.  As a best practice, request that the merchant designate which forms are required for the situation at hand.