Skip navigation

Shared Services Center


University of Denver


Payroll Services within the Shared Services Department manages all of the functions related to payroll including direct deposits, taxes, garnishments, grant payments and effort certifications, and the electronic timekeeping system (PioneerTime). 

Looking for forms, Answers or Support?

This Content has moved to the NEW Shared Services One Stop Answer Shop.

  knkowledge base button

International Employees (Students, Post-Docs, & Visiting Professors)

Prior to receiving your first paycheck from the University, international employees should contact the Payroll Services (303-871-2914) or [email protected]  to schedule an appointment to determine your tax residency for employment tax purposes.  

If you do not already have a Social Security card you must apply for one prior to your appointment.   Information regarding this process can be found on the International Student and Scholar Services website (