New Vendor Registration
To become registered as a University payee, vendor, or supplier, you must complete and submit the application on our secure website at the link below.
What to Know Before Registering
- The vendor registration form is a substitute IRS Form W-9.
- Please allow at least one week for vendor set-up.
- This online application will not be used for bidding or selection processes; only suppliers that have been selected by the University to provide goods or services can register as University payees.
- Vendors must complete the online application; your DU contact cannot complete it on your behalf.
- This form allows you to select your preferred payment method. Please have this information available when completing the form.
- If you qualify under federal government guidelines as an SBA, MBE, WBE, or other classification, you can attach supporting documentation.