Skip navigation

GSSWGraduate School of Social Work

Financial Aid Resources

Use these links to research and apply for financial aid to fund your GSSW education.

  • University of Denver Office of Financial Aid—Find detailed financial aid information for graduate students, including funding options, the application process, and resources to check the status of and next steps for your award.
  • College Board—Search the College Board website to take advantage of opportunities to support your education.
  • Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)—Read about and complete the FAFSA to qualify for funds to help pay for your education.
  • American Association of University Women—If you're a woman, you can take advantage of AAUW fellowships, grants, scholarships and other financial awards.
  • FinAid—Use this public service site to get general information on how to save for college, and get student loans, scholarships, military aid and more.
  • FastWeb—This comprehensive set of financial aid information and opportunities links you to everything you need to know—from featured scholarships and their deadlines to budget calculators.