live and learn in Denver
In the heart of Denver -- a vibrant city bordering the Rocky Mountains -- our top-ranked graduate program offers you a personalized educational journey you won't find anywhere else:
- Customize your career preparation—in one of eight MSW concentrations.
- Specialize sooner—after just two quarters of study.
- Earn a unique certificate—in animal-assisted social work, couples & family therapy or social work with Latinos/Latinas.
- Choose your field internships—from more than 600 options.
- Join lively discussions—in small classes with faculty who know you by name.
- Gain global perspectives—in international courses and internships.
- Diversify your knowledge—in courses or interdisciplinary dual degree programs with other departments.
- Collaborate with world-renowned faculty and scholars—in one of America's oldest social work PhD programs.
- Make friends and promote social justice—through seven active student organizations.
- Enjoy Denver and Colorado's unparalleled beauty and healthy lifestyle—and 300 sunny days each year.
It really is different here. Come visit our world-class university, and see for yourself what makes our Denver campus the ideal location to learn, connect and grow!
live and learn in your home community
GSSW has expanded its MSW program well beyond the main Denver campus, making our top-ranked graduate education accessible to students in or near their homes communities:
- Our Four Corners MSW Program, located in Durango, Colorado, is designed to meet the needs of rural and tribal communities throughout the Four Corners region that includes southwestern Colorado, Arizona, Utah and New Mexico.
- Our Western Colorado MSW Program, located in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, is designed to meet the needs of rural and mountain communities on Colorado's western slope.
- Our Online MSW Program allows students anywhere in the U.S. to complete their coursework online and fulfill internship requirements in their home communities.