Courses will be posted as soon as they have been confirmed, so please check back periodically. Click on the course titles below to view course descriptions.
To register for a travel course please call Special Programs directly at 303-871-2360. Space for travel courses is extremely limited so students are encouraged to register as soon as possible; registration will open March 1st.
International Travel Courses
- Health & Envirnoment through the Ages in England (GEOG 3705)
- Drawing, Painting & Printmaking in Venice (ARTS 3701)
- Business in Poland (INFO 3700/4700)
- Geographies of South Africa (GEOG 3750)
Domestic Travel Courses
- Stress Management (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Animal Ethics (PHIL 2702)
- Cannabis Journalism (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Small Business Start Up and Managment (MGMT 3700/4700)
- Special Events Planning:Behind the Scenes (MFJS 3900/4912)
- Photography in NYC (ARTS 3701)
- Tibet on Display, "Collecting/Viewing" Tibet in NYC (ARTH 3701)
- Cross-Cultural Travel Seminar:Border Cultures, Communication and Immigration Rights (MFJS 3900/4912)