Please note that course catalogs are not printed and are only available on-line. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. To view course listings, please follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Audit Program classes on MyWeb
- On the first pull-down menu select the quarter (not semester) that you would like to attend
- On the first pull-down menu select the subject that you are interested in
- Skip the next three drop-down menus (Course Number, Title, and Credit Range)
- On the “Course Level” menu select “undergraduate”
- Skip the remaining drop-down menus
- Click on the “Class Search” box and you will be taken to a page listing all courses available for your chosen topic
- To view a brief description of a course click on the “View Catalogue” link
NOTE: Please write down the title of the course, the course number, the instructor, meeting days and times, and the classroom location at this time.
If you need assistance finding a course please call Special Programs at 303-871-2360.