Skip navigation
Office of Student Employment


Separation Form
Use this form if you will be leaving your current on-campus position.

Award Increase Form
Submit this form if you wish to increase your current work-study award. (Award increases are only granted if funding is available.)

Work-Study Student Handbook
Learn about the policies and procedures of having work-study.

Work-Study FAQs
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions.