Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Next available start term: Summer 2016 Quarter. Spring 2016 Quarter by department permission.
Please note the March 15th Priority Deadline for Summer and Fall applications. Apply Today!
Winter 2016 Exams: March 7th - 11th; grades posted by March 28th.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Graduate Tax Program is one of the oldest and largest master's program in taxation in the U.S. and one of the few where accountants and attorneys study side-by-side in the same classes. The Program offers you:
- Nothing but tax. All classes are in taxation and are taught using the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, and other materials.
- Just one year of full-time study for the Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation degree. Part-time study and evening classes are also offered for working professionals.
- Excellent nationwide job placement due to on-campus recruiting and extensive nationwide networking.
- Financial assistance available (scholarships and loans)
- An enviable location in Denver, Colorado, one of the nation's most dynamic cities and just minutes from the recreational opportunities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Can't move to Denver? Earn your Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation online. High quality recordings of the actual classes make it seem like you are there in person.
And now you can earn your tax degree ONLINE!