Concerned About A Friend
- Find some time to talk with your friend about your specific concerns and determine your friends' openness to getting help around the issue.
- If they are open, then help them to schedule an appointment. You may even want to walk over with them.
- If safety issues or concerns may be involved, call our administrative staff and they will put you in touch with one of our counselors who can help develop an immediate plan to help.
- Consider informing the Pioneers CARE team for additional support for your friend.
- Consider informing campus safety 303-871-3000 if you consider your friend to be a threat to themselves or other people.