Denver is a culturally diverse state capital with more than 600 clinical and community field internship options.
- Our state-of-the-art educational facility, Craig Hall, is part of a beautiful, friendly campus that is centrally located in a residential neighborhood.
- The campus offers easy access to restaurants, shopping, cultural events and nearby Colorado mountain recreation.
- Denver's mild climate offers 300 sunny days each year.
- Our Four Corners MSW Program, located in Durango, Colorado, is available to students from rural and tribal communities throughout the Four Corners Region.
- Our Western Colorado MSW Program, located in Glenwood Springs, is available to students from rural and mountain communities on Colorado's western slope.
- Our Online MSW Program is available to students almost anywhere in the U. S., offering online classes and internships in their home communities.
- Our MSW program, accredited since 1933, is nationally ranked in the top 7% of all graduate social work programs.
- Our MSW curriculum promotes ethical social work practice and a strong commitment to social justice.
- We offer a welcoming community atmosphere with highly accessible faculty:
- student/faculty ratio—14/1
- average MSW class size—18
- Our teaching- and research-focused PhD program is one of the oldest in the nation.
- Our more than 400 students represent all 50 states and many foreign countries.
- Our faculty members enjoy an ideal professional balance between teaching and research.
- We take pride in our school's Vision, Mission & Values.