The following free PDF resources are available for viewing, downloading and/or printing; but do require the FREE Acrobat Reader software to open.
- All-gender RESTROOMS (UPDATED 9-2014): A list of gender neutral/inclusive restrooms on campus--those whose design and/or label make them available to anyone who needs to use them, regardless of sex or gender identity/expression. Also available as an interactive Google map of campus!
- QatDU Summary : a compilation of just some of the accomplishments, initiatives, events and resources for, by and at DU over the last several years. Let us know what we're missing!
- LGBTIQ&A-related COURSE LIST (Winter 2017 up): Most quarters, we compile and publish a list of courses focused on &/or including LGBTIQA, larger sexual orientation, gender identity/expression and other related identities. Instructors, please submit your course (term, course #, title, meeting days/times, brief blurb) to us!
- HIV/STI Testing Resources : In addition to safer sex supplies available at our office (among other campus locations), this guide provides info about on/off-campus testing sites, costs and levels of anonymity.
- LGBTIQA terminology : Ever wondered what the acronym stands for? Or what a particular term means? Check out this abridged glossary, drawn from DU Q&A Training resources and our longer, 4-page glossary.
- DU area LGBT-friendly RELIGIOUS communities (UPDATED 9-2016): A compilation of the nearest, explicitly welcoming faith congregations/ organizations. (PFLAG Denver also publishes a regional list.)
- Guide to LGBTIQA DENVER : A compilation of LGBTIQ/friendly venues, shops and services in the Denver, as suggested by other Pioneers. UPDATED 9-2016
- Chancellor & Provost's Oct 4, 2010 statement in response to national LGBTQ youth suicides.
of books, movies and other LGBTIQ & Ally-related media (list of holdings) for checkout at our office during business hours.
- NOTE: In spring 2016, we donated the bulk of our collection to the University Libraries, to make them more widely and easily available, and to ensure their professional care. Search the online catalog for on-campus, interlibrary and digital titles!
Please let us know of any additions or corrections you'd suggest to these resources, and/or other topics about which we should develop resources.