Fight Spyware NOW ...
Learn to protect your computer from invisible downloads on the Web. Click here for spyware guidelines.
Help Center General Info
Welcome to the UTS Computer Help Center. Our Help Center includes phone, email, online and walk-in computer support for all faculty, staff and students at the University of Denver. The UTS Computer Help Center is housed in the Anderson Academic Commons.
About Our Support:
The UTS Help Center provides laptop support for the following:
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows XP support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading please contact the UTS Help Center.
- Macintosh 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Macintosh 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), and Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion) support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading please contact the UTS Help Center.
- Please do not upgrade to macOS Sierra (10.12) at this time.
- Microsoft Office 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft Office 2011/2013/2016 can be downloaded for FREE, please visit go.du.edu/office365
- DUnet software - External VPN client, and Pharos Uniprint
- Anti-virus software
- VMWare (Horizon) View Client
- DU system support (Email, PioneerWeb, Canvas, passwords)
- On-campus wired and wireless network connectivity
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting
The UTS Help Center DOES NOT provide support for:
- International (non-English) versions of Windows Operating Systems
- Corporate Laptops
- Data recovery or resurrection of deleted documents
- Data backup
Please visit our Knowledge Base at: support.du.edu
The UTS Computer Help Center is housed in the Anderson Academic Commons located at 2150 E. Evans Ave. Please click here for a printable PDF map of campus building locations.
The Help Center will be closed between December 24th - January 1st, reopening on January 2nd, 2017.
Help Center Phone Support - 303.871.4700
- Monday - Thursday | 8 am - 10 pm
- Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
LIMITED After Hours Phone Support - 303.871.4700
- Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 4 pm
Help Center Email Support - (Email us!)
- Monday - Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
Help Center Laptop Walk-in Support
- Monday - Thursday | 8 am - 8 pm
- Friday 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 8 pm