Connecting your iPhone, iPod or iPad to Exchange
- Go into your Settings
- Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendar
- Add a Microsoft Exchange account. If you don't see Outlook Exchange as an option, you need to upgrade to version 2.0 of the iOS software. This is available as a download from Apple.
- Enter your email address, domain, username, password and a short description. The domain can also be DU or CAIR depending on your account.
- There will be a certificate problem verifying the server identity, just select Continue.
- Enter weboutlook.du.edu as the server
- Choose the data that you want synchronized between your iPhone/iPod and the Exchange server, and save. You will begin receiving updates shortly.