Wireless Exchange on Windows Mobile
Windows Mobile 7
- On your device, go to "Settings," "Email & Accounts" and add an account
- Select Outlook Exchange and Outlook Web App
- Enter your email address and Exchange password and sign in.
- Once prompted, enter your "User name"(typically firstname.lastname) and the domain (typically CAIR or DU) and click sign in.
- You will be presented with a warning where the device cannot find your settings. Hit "Advanced"
- You server should be "weboutlook.du.edu" and select the appropriate options and services you want synchronized
- Tap sign in and your Exchange data will start synchronizing
Windows Mobile 6.0 or older
- On your device, select Activesync from the Start menu or Home screen.
- Our server address is weboutlook.du.edu, and SSL should be checked.
- Fill in the fields with your firstname.lastname and Exchange password. The domain is CAIR or DU.
- Click Next and then Finish, and your mailbox will begin synchronizing.