Laptops and Desktops
UTS provides laptop computer assistance for current students and current and retired faculty and staff.
Desktop computer assistance is provided for current and retired faculty and staff.
- Those needing desktop assistance are encouraged to call phone support or make an on-line support request.
You can choose whatever means of support is most convenient:
- Walk-in Help Center located in Anderson Academic Commons, 2150 E. Evans Ave. HelpCenter current hours »
- Help Center Phone Support at: 303.871.4700 from 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday - Friday.
- On-line Support Pages for a variety of network, email and software assistance.
- Email Support Request (returned within 24 hours during normal work week).