Homecoming and Family Weekend 2016
October 14-15, 2016
Complete schedule of events coming soon!
Homecoming and Family Weekend gives you the opportunity to discover campus covered in fall foliage and experience much of what the University has to offer. Register today to awaken your playful side, your intellectual curiosity, and your sense of pride for our great university. Don't miss your chance to:
- Reconnect with your classmates and meet fellow pioneers from every generation
- Circle up with alumni of all ages at Pio-Palooza
- Discover some of the best foods of the Denver region at Taste of DU
- Cheer on our Pioneer Hockey team as they take on Boston University
- Discover new authors and meet them face-to-face at the Book Chat at the Book Stack. Past readings and discussions have included a New York Times bestseller, two Colorado Book Awards winners, fellow alums, faculty, and a published current student
Taste of DU
Eat, drink and mingle on campus
Join us again at Pio-palooza for Taste of DU. This annual, family-friendly event showcases Denver-area restaurants and businesses, many of which are alumni-owned or -operated.
If you own an establishment and would be interested in participating in this year's event, please contact us at email@example.com or 303-871-2701!
A special thanks to all of the 2015 vendors!
5280 Sliders | Atticus | Asbury Provisions | Blackbird Public House | Crimson & Gold | Duffeyrolls Cafe | DU Grilling Society (d.u.g.s.) | Famous Dave's | Fat Jack's Supersubs | Fat Shack | Great Northern | The Grubbery | Illegal Pete's | Jimmy John's | Mustard's Last Stand | Pasquini's | Patxi's Pizza | Red Bird Farms | Snarf's | Taste of Philly | Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe | Waffle House | Xingtea | Yours Truly Cupcake