Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to EXPLORE information via the links at right and the tabs above, SHARE this resource with folks you know; and SUGGEST needed topics and good resources we can add here. Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduates are invited to join our newly renamed Proud Pioneers: LGBTIQ&A Alumn Network. Visit our alumn page here, and/or join us on facebook.com/DUQalumns
- Join us for our Summer Social Series:
- • Denver Pridefest, June 20-21
- • RenFair Roadtrip, July 4
- • Princess Bride potluck, July 13
- • Equality Night at the Colorado Rapids, 8/1
- Check image (at left), our PDF flyer or visit Facebook for details. Feel free to invite family and friends, get your tickets and RSVP at Facebook or to email@example.com to join us! (Note: You'll need to purchase your own entry for ticketed events.)
- Congratulations to our 2015 honorees, and thanks to all who attended our 10th annual Gala celebration , "Oh, the Place We'll Go!"
Share your DU-related news, events and resources! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org