Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to EXPLORE information via the links at right and the tabs above, SHARE this resource with folks you know; and SUGGEST needed topics and good resources we can add here. Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our Summer Social Series:
- Denver Pridefest, June 20-21
- RenFair Roadtrip, July 4
- Princess Bride potluck, July 13
- Equality Night at the Colorado Rapids, 8/1 (discount ticket packs at rapidstix.com/equalitynight)
Check image (at left), our PDF flyer or visit Facebook for details. Feel free to invite family and friends, get your tickets and RSVP at Facebook or to email@example.com to join us! (Note: You'll need to purchase your own entry for ticketed events.)
FALL WELCOME EVENTS
- CME Multicultural Welcome Dinner: Monday, 9/7, 5pm. For new students and their families; check Discoveries schedule for details.
- Sweet Treat Meet & Greet (cupcake mixer): Wed, 9/16, 11.30am-1pm at CME. Just drop by! Facebook event
- Welcome Back BB"Q": Tues, 9/22, 5-7pm at the Leo Block Alumni Center. RSVP will open soon.
Share your DU-related news, events and resources! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org