Skip navigation
Degree Programs

Bursar's Office

Welcome to the Bursar's Office

The Bursar's Office is responsible for the collection and billing of tuition related charges and administering Federal Perkins Loans.

standing calendar



Refunds for Winter Quarter will be issued starting December 27th. Spring Semester refunds will be issued starting January 3rd.

1098-T forms will be sent by January 31, 2017 for use in filing 2016 taxes.

Click here for 1098-T tax information and FAQs

1098-E (Perkins & Institutional Loans) 2016 Tax Statement Information is Available! Please contact the Bursar's Office to request your form.

First Year Student Information

Billing, Due Dates, Health Insurance Waiver, etc.

Discoveries Student Presentation


To avoid late payment fees, outstanding balances must be paid by February 1st


The University of Denver's payment portal, DUPay is used to:

  • Make tuition payments
  • View statements
  • View account detail
  • Set up Authorized Users

Select the Make a Payment tab for information regarding access and setting up Authorized Users.

FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) RELEASE

  • Online at PioneerWeb, Student Tab, Student Information, Release of Student Records

Financial Responsibility Agreement for 2016-2017

All students at the University of Denver are required to sign a yearly Financial Responsibility Agreement. You will not be permitted to complete registration until you electronically sign this agreement.

To view this hold and complete the agreement, please login to PioneerWeb. Once there, click the Student tab, and navigate to My Statement | Financial Responsibility Agreement .


  • You may have received an email asking you to complete a W-9S form. By law, the IRS requires the University to request this information from our students. The information will only be used for tax reporting purposes.
  • To update your record simply log into PioneerWeb and go to the Student Tab. The 'Update Social Security/Taxpayer ID Number' link can be found in the Student Information Section.
  • If you have questions, please contact our office.