Tuition & Fees
Late Payment Fees
General Advice and Information
- Tuition and fee charges are payable in full ten days prior to the first day of the term for which the charges are applicable. If charges for the term occur after this date due to registration and/or other activity, charges are due and payable in full on the date said activity occurs. Depending on the type of payment, please allow ample time to post to your account.
- On the first of each month late payment fees may be assessed to accounts 30 days or more past due. Late payment fees will continue to be assessed each month until the account is paid-in-full.
- If it becomes necessary for the University to refer an account to an outside collection agency, the student will be responsible for all collection costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. Additionally, a hold will be placed on the student's account. This hold will prevent registration as well as release of transcripts and diplomas.
- If you are experiencing financial difficulties and find yourself unable to pay your account(s) by the due date, please contact the Bursar's Office. The office is located in University Hall, Suite 223. Office hours are 8:00-4:30 Monday through Friday, and the phone number is (303) 871-4944.
- If you wish to communicate by mail, please send all correspondence to the Bursar's Office.