2016 Good Neighbors meetings at the University of Denver
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016 —Sturm Hall - Room 258, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016—Katherine A. Ruffatto Hall 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
1999 East Evans Ave.
Denver, CO 80208
Wednesday, August 17, 2016—Chambers Center 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
1901 East Asbury Ave.
Denver, CO 80208
The meeting will be held in the Evan Chambers Philanthropy Room, RM 160 on the first floor of the Chambers Center, located at the NE Corner of S High and E Asbury.
In addition to the our primary focus on D.U. plans, projects and events that affect our community, we have a special guest joining us from the Office of the City Forester! Sara Davis, Program Manager for the "Be a SmartASH" program, will be sharing information about the free trees we have planted on E. Evans, S. High and Buchtel Blvd in an effort to curb the damaging effects of the emerald ash borer, which could kill all the ash trees in Denver. The Office of the City Forester is also offering free replacement trees to Denver residents. If you have room in the public right-of way next to your property, you may be eligible to have a free tree planted for you!
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016—Bldg & Room TBD, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Parking for Good Neighbors meetings at the University of Denver
To receive a printable permit, Valid in LOT Q, between the Chambers Center and Stapleton Tennis Pavilion, please RSVP above & a printable permit will be emailed to you.
Please use the code below for free parking, valid in LOTS 316W/302/301
- At the pay station, press "Code Input" first
- Enter code "14651"
- Enter the amount of time you would like to park
- Enter your license plate number.
- Print your receipt (optional, but recommended)
- Parking will be free but the coupon is good only on that day