WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS AT OUR NEW LOCATION IN THE BOOKSTORE! OUR HOURS ARE THE SAME AS THE BOOKSTORE.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality photocopying, binding, and general document services within our means for the University of Denver community. The following procedures and suggestions are to help you through the process.
- We no longer take Fund / Org. numbers. The best way to pay now is with a P-card.
- All Copy work submitted to the QCC should be copy ready.
- 24 hours, most copy projects can be turned around in one business day. Less than 500 copies are usally done the same day. Lastly, it is not a perfect world and we try to leave time each day for RUSH projects. Just call ahead to see what our workload is like.
- If you have a large project to reproduce, it is advisable to call QCC at x13184 to schedule the project in advance. Please contact the QCC Manager with questions or for estimates.
- Occasionally, certain jobs may not be suitable for processing at the QCC. We will be glad to assist you with other methods of reproducing your material.
- Additional information is available from the QCC at x13184.