The Office of Equal Opportunity/ADA Compliance
The Office of Equal Opportunity/ADA Compliance exists to assure that the university complies with our policies on discrimination, harassment, and retaliation and to promote full compliance with all federal, state, and local discrimination laws.
The Office of Equal Opportunity/ADA Compliance can assist you with:
- Consultation concerning issues of possible discrimination, harassment or retaliation,
- Filing a formal or informal complaint of discrimination harassment and/or retaliation,
- Education designed for your department or organization that focuses on prevention,
- Assistance assessing and correcting a disability access problem,
- Reasonable accommodations for employees with a disability,
- Reasonable accommodations for participants in university programs or activities,
- Consultation or training for search and screen committees
- Assistance with religious accommodations
- In conjunction with the Center for Multicultural Excellence, activities to improve the climate for diversity in your department or organization.
The Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity, University of Denver
2199 S. University Blvd. Denver, Colorado 80208
(303) 871-7436 (phone) | (303) 871-7982