Compliance information for specific programs and offices at DU can be found through their websites:
- Athletics/NCAA—Learn about the National Collegiate Athletic Association rules that DU athletes and coaches must follow.
- Employment—Find contact information for Human Resources personnel responsible for compliance and other employment related issues.
- Environmental Health and Safety—Find information about the policies DU has created to address the health and safety of its employees.
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity—Learn how the Office of Equal Opportunity and ADA Compliance can assist employees.
- Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)—Learn about FERPA and download the FERPA guide for University of Denver employees.
- Financial Aid—Learn about the financial aid process at DU and obtain financial aid forms used to ensure compliance with federal requirements and university procedures.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)—Learn about DU's designation as a hybrid entity for purposes of HIPAA compliance.
- Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP)—Find information about the ways in which ORSP endeavors to support research at the university.
- If you need information regarding an area that is not listed, contact Sandra Stevenson.