The University of Denver uses Qualtrics to administer institutional surveys. All departments and offices on campus are strongly encouraged to use Qualtrics for internal and external surveys.
Our Survey and Evaluation Coordinator, Katie Schroeder, can help you:
- Set up a Qualtrics account
- Learn about using Qualtrics
- Develop timelines and a survey plan
- Determine appropriate sampling procedures
- Review survey drafts and edit survey questions as necessary
- Analyze data from your survey
To learn more about how we can help with your project, please review the Design Process steps.
Requesting a Qualtrics Account
Students, faculty, and staff may have access to Qualtrics.
To request an account, please email Katie Schroeder or call her at 303-871-2381.
Institutional Review Board (IRB) Approval
Before you begin, you should determine whether your survey will require IRB approval. If your survey is for research, please contact the Manager of Research Compliance at 303-871-4052 to obtain approval.