Are you interested in learning more about the University of Denver and our advanced degree programs? Our annual Graduate School Fair is an opportunity to visit our campus, meet instructors and students, and get answers to your questions about graduate school. You will meet one-on-one with our faculty and current students, as well as with staff from the Office of Graduate Studies. You will find all of the information you need to make a decision about entering a master's or doctoral program at the University of Denver.
We hope you will join us for this year's event.
2014 Graduate School Fair Information
Date: October 2nd, 2014
Time: 5:00—7:30 pm
Location: Anderson Academic Commons Room 290
Parking: Free parking is available to all attendees who register in advance. Permits will be sent via email confirming event registration.
Our Graduate School Fair is an open house gathering with breakout sessions to provide detailed answers to commonly asked questions and give in-depth information about specific programs. It is open to anyone interested in finding out more about the graduate degree programs at the University of Denver.
Open House 5-7:30 pm
30-minute break out sessions:
- Financing Your Graduate Education 5, 6, 7 pm
- The Value of a Graduate Education 5:30, 6:30 pm
- The Professional Science Master's Degree in Biomedical Sciences, 6 pm
- Alumni and Careers in Media and Intercultural Communication, 6 pm
- Interdisciplinary Research Incubator for the Study of (In)Equality (IRISE), 6 pm
- Graduate Affinity Groups (Sistah Network, Graduate Women's Council, Latina/o Graduate Association, Black Graduate Student Association), 6:30 pm
- Life Balance for Working Graduate Students, 6:30 pm
One-hour break out session:
- Current Doctoral Students Panel: Demystifying the Quest for a PhD/PsyD, 6:30-7:30 pm
Door prizes including $10 off tickets for select shows at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts for the first 200 guests to arrive. Snacks will be provided.