As valued members of our DU community, parents and families can enhance their students' University experiences by staying involved.
Whether you want to find out about our next Family Weekend or learn about graduate schools, you'll find all the information you need to help your student thrive.
- Parents Program Our Parents Program is the central resource for communication, events, and opportunities for involvement. From reading parent 'survival guides' to finding academic counseling to sending your student a cake, our Parents Program can help you make the most of your student's DU experience.
- Parent and Family Giving Join fellow DU parents, families, alumni and friends in this annual fundraising effort.
News, Events and Calendars
Schools and Colleges
- Daniels College of Business
- Divisions of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Division of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Graduate School of Social Work
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Lamont School of Music
- Morgridge College of Education
- School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Sturm College of Law
- The Women's College
- University College