UPCOMING EVENT: 25th Annual SpringFEST and Egg Hunt
Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 noon (Egg Hunt at 11:00 a.m.)
Location: Humanities Garden (map)
2017 marks the 25th Annual SpringFest and Egg Hunt and we are pulling out all the stops with many exciting activities.
The Staff Advisory Council invites DU faculty, staff, students, community and friends to celebrate the beginning of Spring at one of the university's favorite community traditions.
A fun, FREE event for the entire family! Free parking available in Lots H1/H2. Additional ADA stalls are available in Lot 304. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would appreciate your RSVP.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 - 10:00 | Firetruck tours from DFD | parking lot East of Anderson Academic Commons
- 9:30 - 10:30 | Family Yoga | on the lawn between Anderson Academic Commons and Mary Reed Building
- 11:00 | Egg Hunt for ages 0 -17 | Humanities Garden West of Mary Reed Building
Ongoing from 9:00 - noon
- face painting and balloon tying
- flower potting and birdhouse decorating
- DIY photo booth
- campus safety demonstrations
- Orange Theory rowing machine
- Pioneer Athletics cornhole game
- therapy dogs
- food and drinks from local vendors (while supplies last).
The purpose of SAC is to create "one DU" by uniting and supporting staff through advocacy and collaboration.
The SAC lobbies to get policies and procedures implemented that directly affect all staff members' morale, interests, working conditions and professional development. We accomplish this by:
- hosting annual social and philanthropic events to encourage DU employees to become involved in campus activities;
- organizing and selecting annual awards presented to staff members who have excelled in their professional positions; and
- managing the Staff Benevolent Fund, which provides monetary benefits for staff members in need.
Monthly SAC meeting
SAC conducts monthly business meetings from 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. the second Wednesday of each month. Our meetings generally last 1 1/2 hours. If you have an important staff issue you'd like the SAC to consider, please contact us and let us know.