- The Annual Employee Appreciation Lunch is Thursday, August 20th from 11:30-1:00 on the Ritchie Circle (in front of Mary Reed). RSVP to your department representative. Email Theresa.Hernandez@du.edu with questions.
- Nominations are being accepted for 2015 Staff Awards. Check out all the details.
DU's Staff Advisory Council (SAC) fosters collaboration with staff and members of the University community, including the offices of the chancellor and provost, University leadership and faculty members from many units on campus.
The SAC lobbies to get policies and procedures implemented that directly affect all staff members' morale, interests, working conditions and professional development. We accomplish this by:
- hosting annual social and philanthropic events to encourage DU employees to become involved in campus activities;
- organizing and selecting annual awards presented to staff members who have excelled in their professional positions; and
- managing the Staff Benevolent Fund, which provides monetary benefits for staff members in need.
Monthly SAC meeting
We welcome all DU staff to our meetings, held from 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. the second Wednesday of each month in the The Chambers Garden Room (on the first floor in the north corner of The Women's College).
Our meetings generally last 1 1/2 hours. To ensure we can accommodate you, please contact us to RSVP if you plan to attend.
If you have an important staff issue you'd like the SAC to address with DU administration, please contact us and let us know.
SAC President speaks at 2014 Convocation
Staff Advisory Council President Stefanie Ungphakorn Cowan addressed the University community at the 2014 Convocation.