Daniels College of Business
The Daniels College of Business is one of the nation's top business schools.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Daniels (2015):
- 22nd in the nation for the best online graduate business programs
- 79th in the nation for best undergraduate business programs
- 91st in the nation for best part-time MBA program among accredited business schools
Businessweek ranks Daniels (2013):
- 3rd among part-time MBA programs in the southwest region (2013)
- 54th among part-time MBA programs in the nation, the only business school in Colorado to make the list (2013)
- 67th among the nation's top undergraduate business programs—the highest-ranking undergraduate business program in Colorado (2013)
- Among U.S. undergraduate programs: 4th in ethics, 10th in business law, 12th in academic quality and 40th among private universities
CEOWORLD Magazine named the Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management at the Daniels College of Business 8th in the world for hospitality and hotel management schools (2016).