We'll help you every step of the way.
In the Office of Financial Aid, we help students and their families finance a DU education. From applying for aid to managing unmet cost, we'll provide you with guidance, resources and advice at every step along the way. Use the links above to learn about our aid programs, the cost of a DU education, application instructions, deadlines and more--all for your specific program.
News and Announcements
It's time to apply for financial aid!
Are you a new student who will be starting at DU in the fall of 2015? The priority deadline for you to apply for financial aid is February 15th. This applies to all new students—early action and regular decision undergraduates, as well as graduate and law students.
Are you currently attending DU? Your priority deadline to apply for aid for the 2015-16 academic year is March 15th.
Want to know if we've received your application?
If you are a current or admitted student, you can check the status of your application through PioneerWeb:
Log into PioneerWeb
First time logging in? Your passcode will be your birthdate in the MMDDYY format.
- Go to the Student (or Admitted Students/Incoming Grad Student) tab.
- Review the "Financial Aid Requirements" box.
- If you see the FAFSA or CSS PROFILE listed for the 2015-2016 Aid Year, we've received your application!
If you are a prospective student who has applied to DU but are still waiting to hear about your admission decision, you'll need to log into your FAFSA/CSS PROFILE accounts to the check the status of your application.
To check the status of your FAFSA:
- Log into www.FAFSA.gov.
- Click on "View Processed Information."
- Scroll to the bottom of your Student Aid Report.
- If you see University of Denver listed under "School Name", we've received it!
To check the status of your CSS PROFILE:
- Log into https://cssprofile.org.
- Click on "Check Status of Application" in the top left corner of the page.
- If you see University of Denver listed under "College or Program" we've received it!