Forms & Resources
Find all the forms you need to apply for and manage your financial aid. If you're uncertain whether you should complete any of the forms listed here, please contact us.
Upload Your Documents
The easiest and most secure way to submit forms and documents to our office is to upload them through your student portal. You can also email them to email@example.com or fax them to 303-871-2341.
The best way to submit documents to our office is to upload them through your application status page.
- Go to www.du.edu/appstatus and log in.
- Click the "Financial Aid" box to view your checklist and missing items.
- Choose the document type from the drop-down menu and browse to your file.
- Click "Browse" then "Upload."
Please allow up to 4 business days for your checklist to be updated and for documents to show as "Received."
For more details and screenshots of the process, view our how-to guide.
The best way to submit documents to our office is to upload them through PioneerWeb.
- Log into PioneerWeb and go to your Student tab.
- Click on the "View Requirements/Upload Documents" link in the Financial Aid Awards box.
- Select an aid year from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Upload" next to the unsatisfied requirement.
- Click "Choose File" and browse to the file you wish to upload.
- Click the "Upload" button.
- Click "Submit."
Please allow two business days for the status of your document to reflect "pending" or "satisfied."
2021-22 Academic Year Forms
Required Application Forms:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Required for consideration of federal and state financial aid.
- CSS Profile
Required for consideration of institutional need-based aid.
Supplemental Application Forms:
Please submit a form from this section only if you've been asked to by DU Financial Aid.
- Asset Verification Form
- Child Support Verification Form
- Conflicting Marital Status Worksheet
- CSS Profile Waiver Request for the Noncustodial Parent
- Federal Benefits Confirmation Form
- Household Confirmation Form
- Means of Support Form
- Parent Non-Tax Filer Statement
- Special Circumstances Form (Appeal)
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Student Non-Tax Filer Statement
- Untaxed Income Verification Form
- Verification Worksheet for Dependent Students
- Verification Worksheet for Independent Students
Other Forms and Applications:
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Colorado Residency Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Child Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form (PioneerWeb login required)
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't know my login information to upload a document. How do I sign in?
If you haven't been admitted or haven't deposited to DU:
The first time you login to your application status page, you'll need to enter the temporary PIN that was sent to you via email after you submitted your admission application (the subject line of the email will include "we received your application"). If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also log in with your Google, Facebook or LinkedIn account.
If you've deposited to DU or are a current student:
The first time you login to PioneerWeb, your password will be your 6-digit birthday in the MMDDYY format. If you've forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot your password?" link or contact the DU IT Help Desk at 303-871-4700 to have them reset it for you.
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Federal Student Aid's how-to guide offers step-by-step instructions for using the IRS data retrieval tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M - F 8am-4:30pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842