Forms & Resources
Choose from a comprehensive list of the forms you may need when applying for and managing your financial aid.
All forms for the 2023-24 academic year can be submitted through DocuSign. DocuSign is an application that allows students to securely complete and sign forms digitally, eliminating the need to print and scan PDF documents.
Email validation is required for all forms. Once signed, DocuSign forms are routed back to our office and will be attached to your student account. Please allow 1-3 days for your checklist to reflect completed forms.
If you experience issues with any forms, have questions, or would prefer to print, sign, and upload a PDF version of a form instead of using DocuSign, please contact us at (303) 871-4020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important DocuSign Instructions and Tips
- All forms require email validation. Once you enter your full name and email address, a code will be emailed to you. Look for "Email Validation" in the subject line. You'll then need to copy that code and click on "Resume Signing" to begin completing the form.
- To submit any form, you will need your DU ID. You can find your DU ID listed at the bottom of every email you receive from Financial Aid. If you aren't sure what your DU ID is, please contact us before submitting any form through DocuSign. Incorrect IDs will cause delays in processing your application.
- If you need to collect additional information or documentation to complete a form, you can click the "Other Actions" button in the upper right corner and select "Finish Later." Return to your form at any time by clicking on the link in your email.
- All emails from DocuSign will have "DU Financial Aid Office via DocuSign" as the sender.
How to Complete a DocuSign Form:
- Click on the link to the form you need to submit.
- You'll be taken to a landing page with additional information. Enter your full name (first and last).
- You'll receive an email that includes "Email Validation" in the subject line. Copy the code in the email and click on the "Resume Signing" button to view, complete, and sign the form.
- Once complete, you'll receive a copy of the completed form via email.
- The form will then be routed back to Financial Aid and will be attached to your financial aid account, typically within 1-3 days.
2023-24 Academic Year Forms
For students applying for financial aid for the fall of 2023 or later.
- 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Required for consideration of work-study and federal student loans.
Supplemental Application Forms:
Please submit a form from this section only if you've been asked to by DU Financial Aid.
- Additional Financial Information Form
- Asset Verification Form
- Federal Benefits Confirmation Form
- Household Confirmation Form
- ID Verification & Statement of Educational Purpose
- Non-Tax Filer Statement
- Untaxed Income Verification Form
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- Wage Confirmation Form
Other Forms and Applications:
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for Law Students
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form (login required)
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the best way to submit forms to your office?
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Federal Student Aid's how-to guide offers step-by-step instructions for using the IRS data retrieval tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M, T, W, F: 8am-4:00pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842