Forms & Resources
Choose from a comprehensive list of the forms you may need when applying for and managing your financial aid.
2022-23 Academic Year Forms
- 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Required for consideration of work-study and federal student loans.
Supplemental Application Forms:
Please submit a form from this section only if you've been asked to by DU Financial Aid.
- Asset Verification Form
- Child Support Verification Form
- Combat Pay Confirmation Form
- Federal Benefits Confirmation Form
- Household Confirmation Form
- Need-Based and Gift aid Confirmation Form
- Non-Tax Filer Statement
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Untaxed Income Verification Form
- Unusual Enrollment History Form
- Wage Confirmation Form
Other Forms and Resources
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for Law Students
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form (login required)
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the best way to submit forms to your office?
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Federal Student Aid's how-to guide offers step-by-step instructions for using the IRS data retrieval tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M, T, W, F: 8am-4:00pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842