Forms & Resources
Choose from a comprehensive list of the forms you may need when applying for and managing your financial aid.
2021-22 Academic Year Forms
For students applying for aid for the fall of 2021, or winter, spring or summer of 2022.
- 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Required for consideration of work-study and federal student loans.
Supplemental Application Forms:
Please submit a form from this section only if you've been asked to by DU Financial Aid.
Other Forms and Resources
- Budget Adjustment Form
- Confidential Student Record Information Release (FERPA)
- Consortium Agreement for Law Students
- Consortium Agreement for a Non-DU Study Abroad Program
- Employee & Spouse/Dependent Tuition Waiver Forms
- Enrollment Adjustment Form (PioneerWeb login required)
- Private Loan Self-Certification Form
- Refund Return Form
- Report a Private Scholarship
- Application Checklist
- How to the IRS Data Retrieval Tool
- Guide to Your 2021-22 Financial Aid Offer (graduate students)
- Guide to Your 2021-22 Financial Aid Offer (Law JD students)
- Guide to Your 2021-22 Financial Aid Offer (Law Master's and LLM students)
- Next Steps Checklist (graduate students)
- Next Steps Checklist (Law JD students)
Estimated Billing Worksheets:
(Worksheets are Microsoft Excel documents.)
- College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Daniels College of Business
- Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Graduate School of Social Work
- Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- Morgridge College of Education
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Ritchie School of Engineering & Computer Science
- Sturm College of Law
- University College
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the best way to submit forms to your office?
How do I use the IRS data retrieval tool to correct my FAFSA?
Federal Student Aid's how-to guide offers step-by-step instructions for using the IRS data retrieval tool.
2197 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80210
M, T, W, F: 8am-4:00pm
FAFSA Code: 001371
CSS Profile Code: 4842