Mail Services: Intra-Campus Mail
- Use ONLY brown/manila envelopes.
- Indicate the University department as the destination - NO building or room numbers.
- Print the department name; do not use initials.
- Labels and labeling are available for intercampus announcements. Labels may be ordered from Mail Services (x3187), located at 2467 S. Vine St. While at the QuickCopy Center, indicate which labels you need and your job will be taken to Mail Services. Allow two business days for copying and labeling.
Prices for standard mailing label sets:
||Approx. # Labels
||Faculty - includes all appointed faculty, academic Deans, and Associate Deans.
||Employees - includes every benefitted employee of the University
- The Xerox DocuTech will automatically label items for interdepartmental mailing while printing! Contact Dan Slattery for more details.
- Label sets are to be used only for official University correspondence. Material of a personal nature and marketing pieces from outside companies will not be distributed.
- Mail Services continues to offer non-labeled mailings to all employees. These are processed and delivered at no charge except for the cost of copying. For blanket mailings, 500 copies are distributed (this number reaches all employees, as some departments post general announcements rather than distribute them individually.)