Locate a class
Classroom locations are listed on the same page as the course listing. We highly recommend that you note the classroom location when you select a class. To look up a classroom location online, follow these steps:
- Visit the Course Schedule search at myWeb.
- On the first pull-down menu, select the quarter (not semester) that you would like to attend.
- On the first pull-down menu, select the subject that you are interested in.
- Skip the next three drop-down menus (Course Number, Title, and Credit Range).
- On the “Course Level” menu, select “undergraduate.”
- Skip the remaining drop-down menus.
- Click on the “Class Search” box, and you will be taken to a page listing all courses available for your chosen topic.
- To view a brief description of a course, click on the “View Catalogue” link.
You may also call the Office of the Registrar at 303-871-2284 to get classroom locations.