Many people ask what they can do to contribute to the VIP Program in time and monetary commitments. All commitments are deeply appreciated and absolutely essential to the success of the program. Faculty and staff interactions with VIP students at DU and our partner High Schools are key ingredients of the partnership. The program remains strong as a result of these volunteer efforts. For more information, please contact any of the VIP Management Team members.
VIP students rely on scholarships from the University, donors and organizations. A Textbook Fund and Program Fund has been established to assist our students. For more information or to make a tax deductible donation to the VIP Program, please contact the VIP Program at 303-871-2360. The University of Denver continues to be the major underwriter of the VIP Program through a variety of scholarship programs. In addition, many of our students are supported by private unnamed scholarships and we would like to thank these sponsors for their contributions.
While it is impossible to list all of our supporters, we would like to acknowledge the wonderful contributions of the following donors, without whose support we could not succeed:
- University of Denver VIP Scholarship Fund
- John and Laura Brinckerhoff Scholarship Endowment
- Vida F. Ellison Work-Study Scholarship Endowment
- Leeder West High VIP Scholarship Fund
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation Scholarship
- Taurus Foundation Knoebel Scholarship Endowment
- Alexander and Jane Gepfert Hawes West High Scholarship
- Knoebel Scholarship Endowment