Resources at DU
DU's the Women's College offers undergraduate degrees in a weekend format aimed at working women. Degrees offered include a B.A. in Applied Computing, Communication or Law and Society as well as a Bachelor of Business Administration.
The Staff Advisory Council (SAC) includes representatives from all departments of the University. They sponsor events such as the Spring Egg Hunt and Staff BBQ, offer staff recognition awards and maintain a Staff Benevolent Fund for those in need.
The Office of Campus Safety offers self-defense classes for women and the SafeRide program.
The Ombuds Office provides confidential and informal assistance to faculty, staff and students having a problem with or within the university of Denver.
The Center for Multicultural Excellence promotes excellence at DU through diversity and positive intergroup relations. They also sponsor diversity workshops and other educational programs.
- A Celebration of Women Writers
- Artemis Guide to Women's Studies in the U. S.
- Feminism and Women's Studies
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- HERS Institute (Higher Education Resource Services)
- Jewish Feminist Resources
- Miss Representation
- MS. Magazine Online
- National Organization for Women
- National Women's History Project
- The Gathering Place
- The Global Fund for Women
- The White House Project
- The Women's Foundation of Colorado
- Wise Women Give - The Denver Foundation
- Women and Social Movements in the United States, 1600-2000
- Women's Global Empowerment Fund