All Forms

Cell Phone Allowance Request(pdf)

Central Stores Order

Business Card Order

Letterhead and Envelopes Order

Purchasing Card Application(.doc)

Lost/Stolen Purchasing Card Notification(.doc)

Travel Expense Form(xls)





In the event the Seller, its employees, agents, or subcontractors, enter premises occupied by or under the control of DU in the performance of this order, the Seller agrees that it will be responsible to, and indemnify and hold harmless, DU, its board, officers, and employees, from any loss, cost damage, expense or liability by reason of property damages or personal injury of whatsoever kind or character, arising out of, as a result of, or in connection with such performance occasioned by the negligence or other fault, by act or omission of the Seller, its agents, employees, or subcontractors


The Seller agrees that it and its subcontractors will maintain general liability insurance in minimum amounts of $1Million per occurrence/$2Million aggregate including a minimum $250,000 fire legal liability, with DU named "additional insured as respects it's interest" in the description section of the certificate, and will maintain worker's compensation coverage (either by insurance or, if qualified pursuant to law, through a self-insurance program) covering all employees performing this order on premises occupied by or under the control of DU.

Vendors must maintain statutory amounts of Workers Compensation Insurance as required by Colorado Law.

In addition, high risk activities, including pyrotechniques, rock concerts, etc. require a minimum of $3 Million per occurrence/$5 Million aggregate, and fire legal liability to $1 Million as a sub-limit.

If alcohol is served by a vendor, such as a caterer, liquor liability insurance is required. If driving is required, the 3rd party must maintain appropriate statutory limits for vendor-owned vehicles.