- View and apply for jobs online in a secure, confidential environment. This system replaces paper applications and resume documents completed and returned via mail or email.
- Receive an immediate response as to whether you meet the minimum position qualifications. In addition, you will be notified automatically as your status in the job search process changes.
Hiring Managers, Search Committees, and HR Liaisons: screen applications electronically at www.dujobs.org/hr.
- Screen applications for minimum qualifications electronically using job specific qualification questions.
- Review employment applications, resumes, cover letters and vitae’s online.
- Provide automated status updates.
- Create job requisitions online quickly and easily.
- Electronically route job requisitions to the appropriate areas within the institution for review and approval.
Sign up for training now!
To register for training please contact Sean Lipsey in Human Resources by phone at 303-871-4140 or send an email message to email@example.com.
Preview these downloadable training materials:
Hiring Manager's User Guide
PowerPoint Presentation - Training for Hiring Managers
If you would like further information regarding training or have general questions please contact Sean Lipsey at 303-871-4140.