The University of Denver offers exciting career opportunities in a broad spectrum of career paths. People choose to work at DU for many reasons, and there are even more reasons why they stay for a career. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity institution, we are committed to supporting the continued growth of our community.
How to Apply
- Click the link above to access our candidate portal.
- You can search for open position by clicking on the "Click Here!" link on the home page or
- You can also search for open positions by accessing the Career Opportunities tab. Once on the Career Opportunities tab, click "Search Current Openings" to find positions to apply for.
- Once you access a list of positions by either of the methods above, click on the position title to read the job description and begin the application process.
- You must click "New Resume/CV" underneath the job description to apply. If you have any questions, please email the Human Resources department at email@example.com or Julia Nelson at 303-871-7770. If you have technical issues with the recruiting site while submitting your application, our vendor OpenHire can be reached at (866) 927-2472. Questions regarding each individual search should be directed to the hiring department.
Employment Options for Students
Students with work-award funds, please visit the Office of Student Employment website to search for opportunities.