This section spotlights fresh information of events, developments, and updates of Human Resources and its support of the University community.
New Year's resolutions
- From the new Employee Development manager, Greg Giesen, a creative and fun thought-provoking workbook to assist in setting and keeping New Year's resolutions. The activity can be used singularly or as a team!
Employment and DU
Find the information you need to know about working here, whether you're a current employee, want to work at DU, or are just beginning your DU career.
Employee Performance Management
Access to the performance management system and your performance form is through PioneerWeb. Click here to enter your DU ID number and PioneerWeb passcode. After logging in, you will be redirected to the performance management system.
Want to work here?
Careers at DU
- Search by key words or job number to apply at DU
DU Vision and Values
- Learn more about DU as an organization
If you have questions about a posted position, please contact the hiring department or unit. HR is not actively involved in the specifics of each search; please see the job posting for the name and contact information for the position.
TIP: Print a copy of the job posting so you can access the information when the position is no longer posted.
Already work at DU?
- Details, forms, open enrollment periods and more
HR Liaison Portfolio
- Resources, meeting notes, and upcoming meeting schedule
- Tools and training opportunities to expand your career both at DU and beyond.
Find new job opportunities at DU
- Search by key words or job number to apply for a new DU job
How to hire new employees
- Resources for managers needing to fill jobs
- Learn more and submit and application today!