This section spotlights fresh information of events, developments, and updates of Human Resources and its support of the University community.
As an employer, the University of Denver is in line with Friday's Supreme Court ruling making same-sex marriage legal in all states. The University has for many years provided same-sex partner benefits in keeping with our commitment to an inclusive and welcoming community for all. One change that might be in order for same-sex partners is to review tax withholding; here's more information.
2015-2016 BENEFIT RATES
Check out the new benefit rates for the upcoming year.
EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
We are in the process of implementing a new performance management system called... Performance!
This will take the place of our old PEDS system and is the same system that was previously known as WingSpan.
This system is for benefited staff and faculty who manage benefited staff only.
Log into Performance:
- Username is your preferred email address from Banner.
- Click "Reset your Password" the first time you log in to set a password.
- This is not connected to PioneerWeb's single sign in yet, so those credentials will not work.
Learn more about all the professional development and personal growth programs!
WANT TO WORK HERE?
Find the information you need to know about working here, whether you're a current employee, want to work at DU, or are just beginning your DU career.
Careers at DU
- Search by key words or job number to apply at DU
DU Vision and Values
- Learn more about DU as an organization
If you have questions about a posted position, please contact the hiring department or unit. HR is not actively involved in the specifics of each search; please see the job posting for the name and contact information for the position.
TIP: Print a copy of the job posting so you can access the information when the position is no longer posted.
JUST STARTING YOUR CAREER AT DU?
- What you need to know for Day 1 and beyond
Learn about employee benefits
- Find out more about health and retirement plans and other benefits
SOME HELPFUL EMPLOYEE RESOURCES
- Details, forms, open enrollment periods and more
HR Liaison Portfolio
- Resources, meeting notes, and upcoming meeting schedule
- Tools and training opportunities to expand your career both at DU and beyond.
Find new job opportunities at DU
- Search by key words or job number to apply for a new DU job
How to hire new employees
- Resources for managers needing to fill