What is SARS?
SARS is an appointment scheduling software available at the University of Denver. IT@DU offers faculty and staff training for SARS. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Schedule appointments online for office hours
- Register online for group sessions/workshops
- Collect data on meetings and attendees
- Color-code time slots and view schedule display by date, by advisor, or by specialty
- FERPA and HIPAA Compliant
Cost and Eligibility:
SARS is available to be implemented by any department at the University of Denver at no cost. Any active students, faculty, and staff can utilize SARS.
Submit an Online Request to learn more about SARS training