Make A Payment
Paying online through DUPay is the fastest, easiest way to pay! You can also view statements, account activity and more. View the appropriate section below for instructions on accessing DUPay.
Pay with Online Checking/Savings/Credit Card (DUPay) for tuition payments
- Students (If You Login With a DU ID Number)
- Authorized Users (If You Login With an Email Address)
Authorized User Signup
Students can sign up to give others (parents, employers, etc.) the ability to access their tuition account information. Authorized users can view account balances and make payments. Students also have the option to give Authorized Users access to their bills and payment history.
- Login to DUPay
- Select the Authorized Users tab under My Account
- Click Add Authorized User
- Enter the email address of the authorized user and select the permissions to allow
- Check the I agree box in the Agreement window
- Click Continue
Two emails will be sent to the authorized user with instructions to complete setup. One email contains their username, the second email contains their password.
Payment Plan Options
We offer payment plan options to pay your tuition and fees. Quarterly payment plans are available for undergraduates & graduates, and semester plans are available for law students. The application fee is $50 per quarter/semester.
Loan Payment Process
To make an online loan payment, you will need to go through DU's secure portal MyDU. Only checking/savings payments are accepted for loans.
Please use Google Chrome or Firefox. DO NOT use Safari as it is not compatible with DUPay or MyDU.
What you will need:
- DU ID - 87XXXXXXX
- Password - Your 6-digit date of birth, mmddyy
To view and pay your bill online through MyDU:
- Go to MyDU
- Select Student Resources
- Under Financial Account Management, select Loan Manager
- Under Accounts/Billing, click View and Pay Bill
- Click Pay Online to make your secure payment
Problems logging in? Contact Information Technology Services at 303/871-4700