The University of Denver has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process for our students. With Flywire, you can pay securely online from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
Why use Flywire?
- Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. Best price guaranteed!
- Track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment.
Flywire Customer Support Information
Phone: +1 800-346-9252
How to Make a Payment
- Go to MyDU. Student Resources | Financial Account Management | International Wire Transfer. You will be redirected to the Flywire website.
- Verify the amount due and country you are paying from. Create (or login to) your Flywire account, and then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow instructions to send payment funds to Flywire.
- Track your payment any time by logging into your Flywire account. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered.