Office of the Bursar
Health Insurance waivers can take up to 5 days to apply to your tuition account. Please contact Health and Counseling Center at 303/871-2205 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions concerning your waiver.
Due to the present COVID conditions there will be limited staff on campus. Please continue to contact our office by phone- 303/871-4944, email- email@example.com or by virtual appointments. We thank you for your patience.
The Bursar's Office is responsible for the collection and billing of tuition-related charges, as well as the administration of Federal Perkins Loans. We work with students and their families to help obtain their educational goals at the University of Denver.
- We correspond via email. Check your DU email frequently.
- Keep a separate file of all correspondence you receive from us. You may need to refer to these important documents in the future.
- Write down the name of the person you speak with regarding specific inquiries. If you need more information, you'll know who to ask for again.
- Make sure you're aware of all deadlines and University policies. Missing deadlines can have a huge financial impact.
- We post important announcements on our homepage and Facebook.
- If you don't know...ASK! We're here to help.
Sorry, there are no scheduled events this month or for the provided criteria above.
Understand Your Bill
Learn about the elements making up your bill, and find info on fees, refunds, taxes and more.
Payment Options and Plans
Learn how to make a payment online and explore alternate methods of payment.