Information Technology, in collaboration with Marketing & Communications, Conference & Event Services, the Office of the Registrar, and Office of the Chancellor, launched the DU Common Calendar. This endeavor consists of leveraging events from 25Live, as well as other platforms, and displaying those events in a uniform interface as a one-stop-shop for the DU community to find events occurring on any given day/week/month across campus.
Key features of the DU Common Calendar:
- The DU Common Calendar is accessible by authentication using your DU ID and password. The new calendar is specifically for the DU Community and is not a replacement of DU’s public calendar (https://www.du.edu/calendar).
- Events are color coded for ease of viewing.
- The DU Common Calendar displays confirmed and tentative events from 25Live of the following Event Types: Athletics, Calendar Announcement, Course Related, Maintenance or Repair, Performance, and Special Event.
- The following Event Types are excluded: Course, Group Study, Equipment Checkout, and Meeting.
- The search box returns events based on event titles, descriptions, locations, and affiliated organizations.
- The search box will autosuggest both organization names and locations.
We hope the DU Common Calendar is useful to you as a member of the DU Community.
Link to the DU Common Calendar: https://www.du.edu/common-calendar/
For more DU Common Calendar information, best practices, and event entry, visit Common Calendar Guidelines.
The DU Common Calendar is also accessible via PioneerMobile.
You can download the PioneerMobile app at the Apple App Store and Google Play:
- Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.