In accordance with COVID-19 protocols in place at DU, the IT Help Center is dedicated to helping prevent the spread of coronavirus by adhering to and implementing new support restrictions.
- The IT Help Center is still available via phone/online for remote support at 303-871-4700.
- To request help online, email email@example.com or visit support.du.edu, and we will get back to you during our current hours of operation.
IT Help Center Hours of Operation December 2022
Phone | 303-871-4700
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday | No Phone Support
Sunday | No Phone Support
We will be monitoring our online web tickets on the weekends. If you have a need, please open a ticket with us at
Online and In-Person Support | support.du.edu
Monday - Thursday | 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed
Service Portal - DU Information Technology
Helpful articles, how-to instructions and online support resources can also be found on the IT Support and Services website tabs or by visiting our Knowledge Base.
The IT Help Center provides laptop support for the following:
- On-campus wired and wireless networks
- Public printers
- Password resets
- Anti-virus software (Crowdstrike)
- External VPN client (Off-Campus Network Access)
- Windows 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading, please contact the IT Help Center.
- Mac OS Supported versions are now 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15 (Catalina). We no longer support 10.12. For assistance in upgrading, please contact the IT Help Center.
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for FREE. Please visit go.du.edu/office365 for further information.
- VMWare (Horizon) View Client
- DU system support (Email, passwords)
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting
The IT Help Center DOES NOT provide support for:
- International (non-English) versions of Windows Operating Systems
- Corporate laptops
- Data recovery or resurrection of deleted documents
- Data backup