The IT Help Center provides technology support services to DU students, faculty, and staff. Customers can:
- Visit in-person in the Anderson Academic Commons, Room 270 | map
- Request help online
- Call 303-871-4700
Helpful articles, how-to instructions and online support resources can also be found on the IT Support and Services website tabs or by visiting our Knowledge Base.
IT Help Center and COVID-19
In accordance with the Chancellor’s announcements, and COVID-19 protocols in place at DU, the IT Help Center is dedicated to helping prevent the spread of coronavirus by adhering and implementing new support restrictions. The IT Help Center will be available via phone/online for remote support. We strongly encourage you all to engage with our consultants remotely to reduce close, personal interactions. To obtain phone/online support, please give our Help Center a call at 303-871-4700 or submit a ticket online at support.du.edu, and we will get back to you during our current hours of operation below.
Phone/Online Support | 303-871-4700
Monday – Thursday | 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The IT Help Center provides laptop support for the following:
- On-campus wired and wireless networks
- Public printers
- Password resets
- Anti-virus software (Crowdstrike)
- External VPN client (Off-Campus Network Access)
- Windows 8.1, 10
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 8 support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading, please contact the IT Help Center.
- Mac OS Supported versions are now 10.13, 10.14, and 10.15 (Catalina). We no longer support 10.12. For assistance in upgrading, please contact the IT Help Center.
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for FREE. Please visit go.du.edu/office365 for further information.
- VMWare (Horizon) View Client
- DU system support (Email, PioneerWeb, passwords)
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting
The IT Help Center DOES NOT provide support for:
- International (non-English) versions of Windows Operating Systems
- Corporate laptops
- Data recovery or resurrection of deleted documents
- Data backup
Visit our Knowledge Base for detailed instructions on troubleshooting IT issues.