The Information Security Office is responsible for managing the University’s data governance process, multiple system-wide policies, security standards and reporting to the Board of Trustees and other groups about information security.
- Security program reporting.
- Develop effective and appropriate IT governance.
- Management of the IT policies and related guidance.
- Advise on University security standards and compliance.
- Legislative reviews when needed.
For more information about Information Technology Policies, please visit IT Policies page.
If you have more questions about Policy and Governance, please contact the Chief Information Security Officer.