Make sure you've completed all the items in the graduation checklist:
- Fill out your graduation application.
- Attend an exit interview with your student loan provider, if applicable.
- Federal Direct or Stafford Loan counseling is online at StudentLoans.gov.
- Federal Perkins Loan exit interview is with the Bursar's Office; call 303-871-4901.
- Take the Career Services survey to tell us where you're headed next.
- The U.S. Department of Education requires us to gather information about the post-graduation plans of all DU graduates. If you're graduating this summer, log in to Pioneer Careers and tell us about your post-graduation plans or update your status on the landing page. Your individual responses will be kept private.
- Confirm your mailing address and address any holds on your account in PioneerWeb; this will ensure that you receive your diploma 7-8 weeks after your degree is posted.