Office of General Counsel
The Office of General Counsel is led by the Senior Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel, Elizabeth Bullock, and is responsible for the provision of legal services to the University and its trustees, officers, directors, administrators, faculty, and staff.
The office provides legal advice and counsel on the broad spectrum of legal issues that arise in the operation of the University. The office is also responsible for engaging the services of outside law firms for specialized legal needs, and for coordinating and supervising their work.
- Elizabeth Bullock, Senior Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Beth Robischon, Senior Associate General Counsel
- Melissa Polk, Assistant General Counsel
- Clair Sumerfield, Transactional Legal Fellow
- Sofia Abeyta, Legal Services & Operations Manager
- Rylee Moss, Administrative Assistant