The Office of General Counsel, led by Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel Paul Chan, is responsible for the provision of legal services to the University and its trustees, officers, directors, administrators, faculty and staff.
The office provides legal advice and counsel on the broad spectrum of legal issues that arise in the operation of the University. The office is also responsible for engaging the services of outside law firms for specialized legal needs, and for coordinating and supervising their work.
- Paul Chan, Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Monique Seals, Executive Assistant to the Vice Chancellor and General Counsel
- Beth Robischon, Associate General Counsel
- Suzanne Kern, Assistant General Counsel
- Philippe Johnson, Transactional Legal Fellow
- Angela Duggan, Legal Services and Operations Manager